Help us to keep Alpirsbach clean! Together with you, we ensure proper waste disposal and waste separation and thus protect nature on our doorstep.
The waste management of the district of Freudenstadt ensures around the clock that citizens and our guests feel comfortable in Alpirsbach. They keep favourite places clean, clean your way to work and home, look after trees and streams and pick up the rubbish from your doorstep.
When you can put which rubbish on your doorstep depends on which district and street you live in. You can view your individual waste calendar at the following link: https://www.awb-fds.de/privatkunden/privatkunden-abfallkalender/
If your waste bin has not been emptied, please contact us here.
You are unsure how to deal with which waste?
Here you can find out how and where to dispose of all types of waste in an environmentally friendly and correct manner.
You can hand in various recyclables and types of waste at numerous locations in the district of Freudenstadt free of charge or in some cases for a fee. For people from Alpirsbach, the Recycling Center Alpirsbach is the closest.
You can find it at the following address:
at the old garbage dump in the direction of Aischfeld
Fri. 13.00 - 17.00
Sat. 09.00 - 12.00
You can find more information on the page of the Freudenstadt waste management company.
These types of waste are accepted free of charge
- Waste paper/cardboard
- Waste glass (colour separated)
- Packaging material made of plastics, metals and composites
- Acceptance of correctly filled yellow sacks (maximum 3 sacks per delivery and week)
- Styrofoam mouldings
- Hard plastic - no packaging
- Major household appliances
- Small electrical and electronic household appliances, information and telecommunication equipment,
- Consumer electronics, lighting (excluding lamps), tools, toys, sports and leisure equipment
- Batteries and rechargeable batteries which are not permanently installed, i.e. which are replaceable, must be removed beforehand and disposed of separately at the problem waste collection point or at the retailer.
- Domestic refrigerators and freezers, oil radiators
- Metal scrap - No electrically operated devices
- Electrical cables
- CDs, CD-ROMs and DVDs (unpacked whole discs, only scratched but not cut, no diskettes)
- Garden waste up to 1 m³ (no ash and no fruit boxes)
- Textiles and shoes (in pairs)
- Frying fats, cooking oils (without packaging)
These types of waste are accepted for a fee
- Used tyres (moped, motorcycle and car tyres)
- Problem waste from households (fluorescent tubes and energy-saving lamps, thermometers, paints, varnishes, batteries, etc.)